I hereby irrevocably consent and authorize the California State University, the Trustees of the California State University, the University, and the officers, employees, representatives, volunteers and agents of each of them (hereinafter “CSU”), the absolute right and permission to use my likeness in photographs, videos, audio recordings, drawings, renderings, voices, audio clips, images, accompanying written descriptions or other digital media (collectively, the “Images”), and any reproduction of them in any form, in any media whatsoever.
Financial Aid is available for this program to qualified applicants. Please refer to the Stanislaus State Financial Aid Office website for detailed information regarding Financial Aid programs that may be available to you.
It is recommended that you start the financial aid process as early as possible.
Before you are admitted to the program, please fill out and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
Application for Graduation Instructions
- Applicants for graduation are required to carefully complete the Graduation Application form and pay the $60 graduation application fee ($45 graduation fee, $15 diploma fee) before submitting.
Extended Education Special Session programs include the following:
- Accelerated Second Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Master of Social Work, Hybrid
- Master of Business Administration, Executive
- Master of Business Administration, Online
- Master of Arts in Child Development
- Nonprofit Management Certificate
- Summer Session
- Winter Session