Financial Aid is available for this program to qualified applicants. Please refer to the Stanislaus State Financial Aid Office website for detailed information regarding Financial Aid programs that may be available to you.
It is recommended that you start the financial aid process as early as possible.
Before you are admitted to the program, please fill out and file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
Application for Graduation Instructions
- Applicants for graduation are required to carefully complete the Graduation Application form and pay the $60 graduation application fee ($45 graduation fee, $15 diploma fee) before submitting.
Extended Education Special Session programs include the following:
- Accelerated Second Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Online RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Master of Social Work, Hybrid
- Master of Business Administration, Executive
- Master of Business Administration, Online
- Master of Arts in Child Development
- Nonprofit Management Certificate