Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- All sessions: 100% refund if course(s) dropped by June
6 for the 10- and 6-week sessions and July 18 for the
- 65% refund if course(s) dropped by June 7-11 for the 10-
and 6-week sessions
- 65% refund if course(s) dropped by July 19-21 for the
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- Current students add/drop through myStanState.
- All other students add/drop through the Extended Education
via email, drop form is required.
- Tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
Withdrawals shall not be permitted during the final twenty
percent of instruction except in cases, such as an accident or
serious illness, where the cause of withdrawal is due to
circumstances clearly beyond the student’s control and the
assignment of an Incomplete is not practicable. Withdrawals of
this sort may involve 1) total withdrawal from the campus or 2)
may involve only selected courses. However, a course grade and
credit or an Incomplete may be assigned for courses in which
sufficient work has been completed to permit an evaluation to be
made. Requests for permission to withdraw under these
circumstances shall be handled and filed as indicated in the
preceding paragraph, except that such requests must also be
approved by the Vice Provost (appointed by the president to act
in such matters).