Refund Policy for Dropped classes:
- All sessions: 100% refund if course(s) dropped by June 6 for the 10- and 6-week sessions and July 18 for the 4-week session
- 65% refund if course(s) dropped by June 7-11 for the 10- and 6-week sessions
- 65% refund if course(s) dropped by July 19-21 for the 4-week session
Policy for Late Adds & Drops:
- Current students add/drop through myStanState.
- All other students add/drop through the Extended Education via email, drop form is required.
- Tuition fees are due at the time of registration.
Withdrawals shall not be permitted during the final twenty percent of instruction except in cases, such as an accident or serious illness, where the cause of withdrawal is due to circumstances clearly beyond the student’s control and the assignment of an Incomplete is not practicable. Withdrawals of this sort may involve 1) total withdrawal from the campus or 2) may involve only selected courses. However, a course grade and credit or an Incomplete may be assigned for courses in which sufficient work has been completed to permit an evaluation to be made. Requests for permission to withdraw under these circumstances shall be handled and filed as indicated in the preceding paragraph, except that such requests must also be approved by the Vice Provost (appointed by the president to act in such matters).