The California State University Commission on the CaPE University
seeks proposals that will advance the success of CSU students and
support the needs of local, regional, state, and global
employers. The commission’s grant committee evaluates
proposals based on their ability to:
- Meet California’s economic and workforce development needs
- Increase access to educational opportunities by serving
- Develop alternative instructional delivery systems
- Creatively develop new programs
- Provide personal and lifelong learning opportunities
- Support international educational experiences
- Support Graduation Initiative 2025
Proposals are usually due in January.
Download the PDF to
learn more about the request for proposals.
Please review requirements as noted on the
Commission’s website under Innovation
To schedule time to discuss your proposal, contact Kari Miller,
Dean at email@example.com.