Student Resources



Financial Planning Form: Required for home campus approval for any of our 3 providers.

Study Abroad Consortium Agreement: Required for home campus approval for USAC programs.

Travel Request FormRequired for students on USAC and Exchange programs.

Course Equivalency FormRequired for any course taken abroad.

Social Media

Listen to our Podcast!

Helpful Websites

International Student Identity Card

The International Student Identity Card can be purchased through ISIC. The card is currently $25.

Smart Traveler Enrollment Program

Registering with U.S. Department of State

Stanislaus State recommends highly that students register with the U.S. Department of State before going abroad. Registration at the U.S. embassy or consulate (in the country you are visiting) makes your presence and whereabouts known, in case it is necessary for a consular officer to contact you in an emergency. During a disaster overseas, American consular officers can assist in evacuation should that become necessary. But they cannot assist you if they do not know where you are. The process is a simple one and can be completed on their website.

Other Helpful Websites

Fulbright U.S. Student Program 
”The Fulbright U.S. Student Program offers research, study and teaching opportunities in over 140 countries to recent graduates and graduate students.”

The Safety Abroad Handbook
”Provides insight on the importance of health and safety awareness for each country specifically.”

Passport Services
Find out how and where to apply for a passport.

U.S. Center for Disease Control Travelers’ Health
What to know before you go. Find health information for specific destinations.

Currency Converter
Calculate and compare currencies.

Lonely Planet
This award-winning website “gives you in-depth information on destinations, and inspiring ideas on what to see and do.”