The California State University Commission on the Extended University seeks proposals that will advance the success of CSU students and support the needs of local, regional, state, and global employers. The commission’s grant committee evaluates proposals based on their ability to:
- Meet California’s economic and workforce development needs
- Increase access to educational opportunities by serving broader constituencies
- Develop alternative instructional delivery systems
- Creatively develop new programs
- Provide personal and lifelong learning opportunities
- Support international educational experiences
- Support Graduation Initiative 2025
Proposals are usually due in January.
Download the PDF to learn more about the request for proposals.
Please review requirements as noted on the Commission’s website under Innovation Grants.
To schedule time to discuss your proposal, contact Kari Miller, Dean at email@example.com.