How to Apply


The information on this page will help you determine which application best fits your needs.

You are an International Student if: 

  • You are not a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident (Green Card)

  • You hold or intend to hold non-immigrant F-1/J-1 visa status while you are studying at Stanislaus State.