Read the Online RN-BSN Roadmap carefully to determine your eligibility.
Please note, only California residents are eligible to apply to the online degree programs.
Should you need alternate versions of these documents, please call the Extended Education office at (209) 667-3111.
- Current California R.N. license
- Completed 60 semester units of baccalaureate-level transferable college credit with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Completed an AD or Diploma in nursing with a grade of C or better in each course
- The following prerequisites must be completed prior to admission to the program with a C or better in each:
- Oral Communication/Speech
- Written English Composition
- Critical Thinking/Logic
- Statistics (must be at least 3 semester units)
- Enrollment of coursework is contingent upon documentation of a physical exam and on passing a drug screening and a background check.
Seamless Transition From Community College