Extended Education’s contract credit program offers organizations and schools the opportunity to provide professional development to employees and have extension credits awarded by Stanislaus State.
Extension credit units can be used toward professional growth credit and advancement on the salary schedule. Our coordinator is available to assist teachers through the training program. Those interested must meet university guidelines and submit the Extension Course Proposal Form to our office.
Credit Information: $40 per extension unit where 15 hours of training = 1 extension unit
- In order to award credit(s) we will need the following:
- A completed Extension Course Proposal Form
- Class outline and objectives or syllabus
- Reading list, bibliography, class schedule and location
- Instructor resume or vita; brief biography
- A short statement of homework assigned